Sonic The Lost Emerald 3 Sonic The Lost Emerald 3

Not bad. ^_-

Considering it's been stuck in "Development Hell" for about 3 years, it turned out quite well. Looking forward to seeing your future endeavors in the series.

PhotonWaveZero
Blaze-Enix Crew

N.U.K.E. N.U.K.E.

Hello old friend. Impressive work.

I animation is amirable, but the theme is more or less depressing. The world is in poor economic times, and this only adds to the anguish the people of it are experiencing. It would've been more enjoyable if it was related to fiction rather than reality, and in my eyes, the internet should be an entertaining escape.

Aside from that, as your first hand-drawn animation, I will commend your artistry and I'm looking forward to your future work with great anticipation.

Animation: 9/10

Power Star 4.5 Power Star 4.5

More entertaining than the original

I enjoyed it because it left out everything I disliked about the original; the excessive gore, and the terrible climax of the whole film.

Thank you for making Power Star 4 look better.

3DRIVE 3DRIVE

Amazing...

This is truely amazing!It reminds me quite a bit like the first F-Zero.Amazing achevement.Keep it up!

Nightmare Castle Nightmare Castle

Pretty good!

A little slow at first,but you fixed that!Keep up the good work!7/10

Rustygames responds:

Thanks man I will : )

Megaman - ProjectX(demo) Megaman - ProjectX(demo)

Its a fine game!

It has a few bugs,and X moves a little slow,but otherwise,it's great!!!I hope you'll finish this someday.Good luck to you and your games!=)